Sunday, June 26, 2016

Johnny has ALS. He is Being Forced to Move

 
 This is Johnny my father in-law. He was diagnosed with ALS Feb 2015. Johnny and my mother in-law (Angel) have lived in the same house for 28 years. The owners of the residence have just recently gave my in laws a 60 day notice to move because the house is being sold. In these next 60 days they still have to pay rent here and find a new residence. They are on Social Security. (Limited income). We have exhausted all avenues. A friend had suggested that we should make a Go Fund me account. 

Here's a little bit about my father inlaw. He is one of the most loving caring people I know. He always does for other people out of the kindness of his heart. (family,friends, strangers). We are asking for help with 1st months rent deposit and moving truck... moving expenses
https://www.gofundme.com/28b2h69g

#ALS #HastoMove #help #share #Johnny