Thursday, July 16, 2015

ALS: Dandy Oskey: Amazing Supplement Trial: Stay Strong, A Cure is Near




Supplement Trial: My thoughts after 90 days on the supplement
I was asked by Jason David College to share this post as a follow-up to my previous Supplement Trial post. I’ve been on my supplement for over 90 days and I want to let you know some of my thoughts.
1. Since beginning this trial, I honestly believe that my ALS symptoms have not progressed. Upon starting this trial, I stopped taking Rilutek and I take no other medication for pain or ailment.
2. I have seen positive changes in my ability to contract muscles in my legs (not done in 2 years) , as well as lift my right arm and have strength to perform simple tasks.
3. Many recent studies have been conducted on various nutritional treatments for chronic disease. This confirms what I am finding through my personal experiences within my trial. I really believe that epigenetic science and super foods are a valid treatment for disease. With the corruption of our food system, the use of pesticides, and our inability to give our bodies what they need, chronic diseases are sure to follow.
4. I have seen no ill affects from taking this supplement. I do find that I get less hungry for regular food, but I still eat regular meals. My weight seems to be staying consistent and I feel good most of the time.
5. I believe that even though I see slight improvements, most of my benefit has been from slowing the progression, if not stopping it. When saying this, it is hard to quantify it, but I know how I feel. I do know that today I am able to do things that I was unable to do 90 days ago, or were previously very difficult for me. For example:
a) When I used to eat, my wife would lift my arm up and my wrist did not have any strength to lift the food to my mouth, or even hold it up. Yesterday at the Jurassic World movie, I lifted almost an entire box of Junior Mints (one at a time) to my mouth. Boy they were good!
b) I have had multiple people visit from out of town who have told me that I am better today than the last time they saw me.
c) I was not not able to roll up my headset ear piece, or put the ear piece in since getting the headset. Lately I have had enough hand strength to do both things.
d) Since getting my iPhone 6 I have been unable to lift it. Now (as of the past month) I am able to lift it.

6. With the results that I have seen, I would be very reluctant to stop taking the supplement.
In closing, I wish that I would have known about this supplement back in 2009 when my symptoms first started. I feel that I might not even be in a wheel chair right now, had I known. If you haven’t kept up with my trial, go to my YouTube channel to see all my previous videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfawMSJWTpKxJJGE2cv973g
I started this trial because there was no other HOPE. Since starting the trial, I can honestly say I look forward to each new day. I’m looking forward to my birthday and Christmas, and being here for my wife and kids.
There are many superfoods available, if you would like more information on my particular trial, please Facebook message me. If you would like to start your own trial, we will provide you with all the information that you need to get started. Anyone that chooses to participate in their own trial will do so of their own volition and risk. Remember this is not a drug, it is nutrition that is thought to help the body heal itself. I am happy to share because I want to see all PALs healed. Stay strong, a cure is near!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfawMSJWTpKxJJGE2cv973g
#als #supplements #trial#DandyOskey 

2 comments:

  1. I come from a Pacific Island nation called Papua New Guinea. My country shares borders with Indonesia, Australia and Solomon Islands..I usual search on Youtube any interesting documentaries. Whilst looking up youtube videos I came across a documentary on people who suffer ALS and their real treatment from multivitamincare org. I for had never heard of this crippling and debilitating disease affecting a lot of Americans. It is very torturous to watch and hear patients who suffer. It is more like a combination of various diseases all put into one. Like a person who has suffered a stroke, plus someone suddenly becoming paralysed, cancer etc. but I also get to know understand that there has been successful cure to this disease from multivitamin care. It is too much for a patient to endure such as they slowly begin to pass away if the right medication is not taken .Having a positive mind is a powerful tool .My prayers goes out to ALS patients and their care givers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first symptoms of ALS occurred in 2014, but was diagnosed in 2016. I had severe symptoms ranging from shortness of breath, balance problems, couldn't walk without a walker or a power chair, i had difficulty swallowing and fatigue. I was given medications which helped but only for a short burst of time, then I decided to try alternative measures and began on ALS Formula treatment from Tree of Life Health clinic. It has made a tremendous difference for me (Visit w w w. treeoflifeherbalclinic .com ). I had improved walking balance, increased appetite, muscle strength, improved eyesight and others. ]

    ReplyDelete